On October 9th, at 6:00 p.m., there will be a meeting in the High School PAC for those Seniors who would like information and/or assistance completing the FAFSA (Financial Aid) form for College and Technical College. A student is considered a DEPENDENT STUDENT(under the age of 24) for financial aid purposes, so you will need these items from your parent(s), unless special circumstances apply. It would be beneficial to bring the following items. The more info brought, the easier the process will be. If you cannot bring them all, please come anyway!

*Parent/student social security numbers
*Dates of Birth
*Month and year of parents' marriage, divorce, or separation (if Parent info is needed)
*2018 Tax Returns (1040's and W-2's if possible)
*2018 Amended Tax returns if filed
*2018 Untaxed Income records, such as child support or education benefit
*Information on savings, investments, business assets and farm assets(if applicable)
*Cell phone(if you have one)
*Alien registration card or permanent resident card(if you are not a US Citizen)

Any questions, please contact Mr. Jarrett Bednar, 7-12 Counselor, 867-8980.